Monday, October 15, 2007
Review of online video advertising options
In summary they outline the impact on the :
1) video advertisers,
2) consumer that watches the video content,
3) publishers or webmasters that host the video,
4) producers or authots of the video content.
based on the available types of video advertising including:
1) Pre-roll video advertising.
2) Post-roll video advertising.
3) In-Video Advertising.
4) Overlay video advertising
5) Product placement in online video advertising.
6) Adjacent video advertising.
Also covered is the fact that "online video advertising revenue is expected to grow five fold over by 2011 to $4.3 Billion."
Monday, October 01, 2007
Funny viral eBook boosts traffic
The digital book title “How my Granny earned 5 times more affiliate commission than me”, is only three pages long, cutting through the clutter and getting straight to the point.
The squeeze page accompanying the eBook is not to be underestimated. It is not only funny it is the winning formula encouraging the reader to grab a free copy of the book without even having to provide an email address.
To check out the book visit http://www.EasyAffiliateSales.com
This eBook alone had boosted SpinningTornado's traffic to new levels and will perhaps be the first in a series of hilarious viral eBooks to come our of this corner of the web.